Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and not all brides want to do it themselves. That’s why we offer a full service package.
At Weddings by Susan, we’re here for you when you don’t have the time, energy or desire to take the planning plunge.
We’ll do it all for you — with your guidance, of course. We’ll start off with your budget, vision and dreams, and then recommend venues and vendors. We like to think of ourselves as wedding air traffic controllers. Our eyes are everywhere. We focus on the small details so there won’t be any big emergencies.
I’ll also save you money because I know the highest quality vendors who provide the best value for the lowest price. I can often negotiate with vendors (and some owe me favors, wink wink).
I know the vendors who show up on time and the ones who are always in the weeds. I know the caterers who have outstanding food as opposed to mediocre banquet or buffet fare. Not everyone can do BBQ brilliantly. Same with food truck food. I know who they are.
I also know where to find beautiful, fresh flowers for the lowest price and the yummiest cakes and desserts in the Tri-Cities area. (You’d be surprised how many wedding cake bakers deliver dry cakes with unmemorable flavors and icing that cracks when you cut it.) Let me help you find the very best at a price that won’t break your honeymoon bank.
In our full service package, we’ll also assist with but won’t be limited to...
- Venue & vendor matchmaking
- Budget and vendor management
- Color and theme selection
- Decor conceptualization and management
- Gown selection recommendations (if wanted)
- Bakery recommendations
- Floral recommendations
- Tasting assistance (yes, we’ll help!)
- Printing and mailings
- Menu planning
- Food management
- Cake cutting
- Research and acquisition of favors and other goodies
- Coordination of deliveries
- Music selection
- Dance lessons
- The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
- Conducting final lighting, sound and seating checks prior to guest arrival
- Managing and coordinating lodging and transportation of guests to events
- Helping with family dynamics
- Finding the right officiant, if needed
- “Final touches” decorating
- Wedding emergency kit
- Collection and delivery of gifts
- After-wedding etiquette
Susan is available to meet or talk with you as much as you like. Because wedding planning is her full-time job, she is very flexible and can work with your schedule. She’s your confidant and sounding board. She’s your “go-to” gal for anything associated with your wedding. Let her relieve you of potential stress and take care of everything — so you don’t have to!
Serving the Tri-Cities and Southwest Virginia, including Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol, Abingdon, Elizabethton, Erwin and Asheville.
Phone: (423) 895-1902