Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and not all brides want to do it themselves. That’s why we offer a full service package.
At Weddings by Susan, we’re here for you when you don’t have the time, energy or desire to take the planning plunge.
We’ll do it all for you — with your guidance, of course. We’ll start off with your budget, vision and dreams, and then recommend venues and vendors. We like to think of ourselves as wedding air traffic controllers. Our eyes are everywhere. We focus on the small details so there won’t be any big emergencies.
In our full service package, we’ll also assist with but won’tt be limited to...
- Venue & vendor matchmaking
- Budget and vendor management
- Color and theme selection
- Decor conceptualization and management
- Gown selection recommendations (if wanted)
- Bakery recommendations
- Floral recommendations
- Tasting assistance (yes, we’ll help!)
- Printing and mailings
- Menu planning
- Food management
- Cake cutting
- Research and acquisition of favors and other goodies
- Coordination of deliveries
- Music selection
- Dance lessons
- The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
- Conducting final lighting, sound and seating checks prior to guest arrival
- Managing and coordinating lodging and transportation of guests to events
- Helping with family dynamics
- Finding the right officiant, if needed
- “Final touches” decorating
- Wedding emergency kit
- Collection and delivery of gifts
- After-wedding etiquette
Susan is available to meet or talk with you as much as you like. Because wedding planning is her full-time job, she is very flexible and can work with your schedule. She’s your confidant and sounding board. She’s your “go-to” gal for anything associated with your wedding. Let her relieve you of potential stress and take care of everything — so you don’t have to!
Serving the Tri-Cities and Southwest Virginia, including Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol, Abingdon, Elizabethton, Erwin and Asheville.
Phone: (423) 895-1902