A “day-of” wedding coordinator is a misnomer. A good wedding coordinator is busy working for you the whole week before the wedding! That’s why we offer you a full week of help for the same price other wedding coordinators charge you for just a day.
Think of us as your wedding air traffic controllers. It’s not a romantic image but we take the burden of a million small details off your shoulders! We eliminate the stress associated with your wedding week and the day-of-wedding.
Our “Wedding Week” package offers everything you’ll need for one of the most memorable days of your life.
We’ll start with a consultation and confirmation of vendor deliveries and services. Then, it’s practice time! We’ll manage the rehearsal, and make sure everyone knows his or her place and responsibilities.
Next, all the details for the big day are up to us. We’ll manage everything from the florist and bakery deliveries, to the venue logistics and entertainment, to the event timeline. We’ll make sure every little detail is taken care of so all you have to do is look beautiful and focus on your special someone.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Hire a Wedding Week Coordinator
- So you don’t spend the day before the wedding confirming that your vendors are going to show up
- So you don’t have to coordinate the reception set-up when you should be having brunch and getting beautiful
- So you don’t have to run to Food City or Walmart to get last-minute “I forgots”
- So you can take all the time you want with your pre-wedding photos
- So you can stay on time with your I do’s and reception
- So you, your family and your bridal party don’t have to clear dishes and move tables after the reception
- So you don’t have to worry about the little details and the big emergencies!
- So you won’t leave anything behind. At the end of the night, it’s easy to forget things like gifts and cake toppers.
- So you can avoid stress
- So you can make a memory, have fun (important) and enjoy your day to the fullest!
Phone: (423) 895-1902